The strategic direction of the Climate Systems Hub is guided by the Hub Steering Committee, which meets quarterly.
The research and operational activities of the Climate Systems Hub are managed by the Hub Program Management Team.
Hub Leadership Team
Ramona Dalla Pozza
Hub Steering Committee
- Jo Mummery (Chair), Independent
- Jaci Brown, CSIRO representative
- Bertrand Timbal, Bureau of Meteorology Representative
- Andy Pitman, ARC Centre of Excellence for Climate Extremes
- Lisa Nitschke (Environmental Economics, Science and Reporting DCCEEW)
- Kathryn Smith (National Adaptation Policy Office, DCCEEW)
- Vicki Woodburn, Australian Climate Service
- Graham Green, CJ COP CS representative
- Simon Marsland, Climate Systems Hub Leader
- Indigenous Facilitator (pending)
- Sarah Boulter, Climate Adaptation Initiative Leader